Pages

Kim Kardashian's Twitter was hacked by Nicole Richie

Kim KardashianPictures, Wallpaper, Celeb, Galleries, famous
Kim Kardashian



Naughty Nicole Richie hacked into fellow socialite Kim Kardashian's Twitter account and left several obscene messages - and all in the name of April Fools!

Anyone following Kim's profile last week would have surely been left confused by the updates that appeared throughout the day on April 1st, and just this week the starlet revealed she had been the victim of a practical joke from none other than GLAMOUR.com favourite Nicole Richie.

Nicole tweeted on Kim's page: "Sometimes I think I am a lesbian because HOT DAMN I think Nicole Richie is fffooooiiinnneee!" and "Oh what am I doing? Just staring at a picture of Nicole Richie's tig ol' bitties." She also tweeted to former American Idol judge Paula Abdul "I wanna smell your armpits."

When followers of Kim questioned the tweets authenticity, Nicole replied "WHAT are you talking about it's me Kim! I'm just not myself because I've had diarrhea [sic] all day"

Nicole allegedly got hold of Kim's password from her sister and Keeping Up With The Kardashians co-star, Khloe. See Kim's Twitter here

Kim KardashianPictures, Wallpaper, Celeb, Galleries, famous
Kim Kardashian

Kim KardashianPictures, Wallpaper, Celeb, Galleries, famous
Kim Kardashian


SOURCE: THE DAILY MAIL